LGC-203 Semi-Annual Report of Cash and Investments - Resources

LGC-203 Cash and Investments Report Due January 25 and July 25

North Carolina General Statute 159-33 and North Carolina General Statute 115C-446 require all local governments, public authorities, and schools (other than charter schools) to submit a semi-annual report ( twice a year) of their cash and investments to the Secretary of the Local Government Commission. The first report will disclose balances as of December 31 and is due by January 25.  The second report will disclose balances as of June 30 and is due by July 25.   

Beginning with the December 31, 2019 LGC-203 report date, all reports will be submitted via LOGOS, a new online reporting system. Reports submitted in Excel, PDF, or printed format will not be accepted.


Click on the LOGOS logo below to access the system and submit your report. Please note that user names and passwords are required for access to LOGOS. If your unit needs to request user accounts, please email LOGOS@nctreasurer.com for details and instructions.


LOGOS logo

LOGOS User Guide

Let us know about your experience with LOGOS!  After submitting your report, please provide your feedback on the system.

For any other questions or issues with the system, or to request a report form for a prior reporting period, please contact the LOGOS team at LOGOS@nctreasurer.com or 919-814-4300.

COLL-91 Annual Notification of Accounts by Public Depositors Report Due July 31

The COLL-91 reports are administered by the Department of State Treasurer's Financial Operations Division and not the Local Government Commission.

The COLL-91 (formerly INV 91) is the Annual Notification of Accounts by Public Depositor report form.  It is required, pursuant to the North Carolina Administrative Code (20 NCAC 07.0103) , to be prepared and filed annually to include information effective as of June 30; it is due by July 31 every year.  All public depositors must prepare a COLL-91 form for each pooling financial institution used as a depository.  It is not required for NC Capital Management Trust investment accounts.

COLL-91 Report Forms and Instructions

Collateralization of Public Deposits in North Carolina