Please see below for a message from Kara Millonzi at the UNC School of Government regarding their upcoming ARPA office hours.
“This is a reminder that we will continue with weekly American Rescue Plan Act Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (ARP/CSLFRF) Office Hours this year. Once a month, we will have an expanded 2-hour session for those new to ARP/CSLFRF (or for those who want a refresher on the basics)—we’ll call it ARP Basics. (Note below there is a new Zoom log-in for all Office Hour sessions.)
Look for more resources in the coming months. In the meantime, feel free to continue sending questions my way outside of Office Hours, or work with your COG, the League of Municipalities, or the Association of County Commissioners to navigate the expenditure options and compliance requirements.
Upcoming ARP Office Hours
- Thursday, January 5 from 8:30-9:30am
- Tuesday, January 10 from 10am-12pm (ARP Basics -- special Office Hours for those New(er) to ARP)
- Tuesday, January 17 from 8:30-9:30am
- Monday, January 23 from 12-1pm
- Monday, January 30, from 8:30-9:30am
- Wednesday, February 8 from 8:30-10:30am (ARP Basics – special Office Hours for those New(er) to ARP)
*NEW ZOOM LOG IN*
Here is the new Zoom Log in for all Office Hour Sessions:
Meeting ID: 954 8190 9044
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,95481909044# US (New York)