Community Colleges Offering ACC 3240 NC Local Government Finance this Fall
*8/14/2020: Updates to courses offerings have been made since the time of this blog post. Please visit the Training Opportunities section of the Information for Finance Officers web page.
Several campuses are offering the NC Local Government Finance community college course this fall. The specific courses that we know will be available are listed below. We will continue to update this list as more campuses notify us. Many of these are 100% online while others continue to provide the course using the hybrid method of delivery.
- James Sprunt Community College: classes start 8/19/2020 and run 14 weeks; 910-275-6200 to register; delivery is 100% online and asynchronous; $180
- Central Piedmont Community College: Larry Williams CPA, instructor; classes start 9/8/2020 – 12/8/2020, 704-330-4223 to register for FIN 7900-80; delivery is 100% online and asynchronous; $125
- Wayne Community College: instructor and times to be determined; delivery is 100% online
- Wilkes Community College: instructor and times to be determined; delivery is 100% online and synchronous
- Roanoke Chowan Community College: instructor and times to be determined; 100% online
- Wilson Community College: Danna Layne CPA instructor; classes start 9/14/2020 – 11/9/2020; delivery to be determined
- Randolph Community College: Brandon Holland instructor; classes start 7/20/2020 – 8/14/2020; delivery is online 336-633-0216 to register; $125
Please contact the individual schools for information about registration; this is a non-credit course so it will be housed in the continued education or other similar department. If you have questions about the content of the course please contact us at (919) 814-4300 or SLGFD@nctreasurer.com.