1. No capitation tax to be levied.
2. State and local taxation.
3. Limitations upon the increase of State debt.
4. Limitations upon the increase of local government debt.
5. Acts levying taxes to state objects.
6. Inviolability of sinking funds and retirement funds.
7. Drawing public money.
8. Health care facilities.
9. Capital projects for industry.
10. Joint ownership of generation and transmission facilities.
11. Capital projects for agriculture.
12. Higher education facilities.
13. Seaport and airport facilities.
14. Project development financing.
Revision of Article. - This Article was rewritten by amendment proposed by Session Laws 1969, c. 1200, s. 1, and adopted by vote of the people at the general election held Nov. 3, 1970. The amended article became effective July 1, 1973.